Monday, October 10, 2011

About us :The Best Thai cookery school

Chef and owner of the best thai cooking school Chiangmai

Run by : Permpoon  Nabnian

The only school that is Taugth by The OWNER over 20 years cooking experience Teaching experience since 1997.

My Resume of chef The best thai cooking school

Chiangmai Cooking schoolI was born in 1970 into a family passionate about cooking, all three of my brothers are qualified chefs and I first started teaching at my elder brother's school for travelling visitors in 1997 through to 2000.
M
y younger brother and I began "The Master" Thai chef school which has been recommended repeatedly in the Rough Guide since 2004.
Obviously my first cooking lessons were from my family and then later from restaurant chefs and at Chiangmai polytechnic colledge.

"Learn by Doing"

My Inspiration

Sine I was little I loved to cook. But I realized after workiEasy learn by doing Cooking Chiangmai ng in restaurants that it was teaching that I wanted to do, I want to pass on and share my knowledge, experience and secrets in my small business I feel I maintain Chiangmai's high quality of The best thai cooking school, however I prefer to do everything more personally from driving to teaching you.
O
ne of my dreams with teaching is to help others, so a portion of the fees go to the school for blind, the institute for old people and Chiangmai orphanage.

Address : 189/177 Chokwareehome Sansai Chiangmai 50210 THAILAND
Tel/Fax : (66) 053-
Mobile : (66) 089-7552632
Website : www.thebestthaicookeryschool.com
E-mail : pp1nabnian@hotmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it



No comments:

Post a Comment